You provide the alcohol (or purchase it directly and have us pick it up for you), and we handle the rest.
all Bartending packages include
· Mobile bar – including setup, cleanup, décor and lighting
· 5 hours of bar service (with the option to add more time)
· One bartender for every 75 guests
· Drink menu consultation
· Suggested quantity estimates for alcohol order
· Custom Bar Menu Sign
· Ice: for serving and for chilling your drinks
· Drink garnishes
· Hard plastic cups (clear), paper straws, and cocktail napkins
· Delivery within a 60-mile radius of West Chester, Pennsylvania is included; mileage above that will be $2/mile
Starting at $750
Creating Signature Drinks for your event is one of our favorite parts! Here are a few of our favorites for Fall:
· Apple Pie Mule: Caramel vodka with ginger beer and a homemade apple reduction.
· Fall Sangria: Pinot Grigio, spiced rum, orange juice, cinnamon maple simple syrup, orange, apple and pear slices, topped with ginger beer.
· Spiced Honey Orange Margaritas: Tequila, orange liqueur, spiced honey syrup, fresh orange juice, and fresh lemon juice garnished with a sweet-and-salty orange rim.
· Brown Sugar & Sage Paloma: Tequila or Gin, fresh grapefruit juice, fresh lemon juice, brown sugar, grapefruit soda, fresh sage, garnished with dehydrated citrus and a salted rim
· Maple Old Fashioned: Bourbon, muddled orange, lemon, Amarena cherry and homemade maple simple syrup.
· New Old Fashioned: Bourbon, elderflower liqueur, muddled orange, lemon, and Amarena cherry, topped with a spash of ginger ale.
· Pumpkin White Russian: Vodka, coffee liqueur, cream, pumpkin, and spices.
· Spiked Mulled Cider: Apple cider spiked with spiced rum, garnished with an apple slice and a cinnamon sugar rim. Can be served hot or over ice.
Coffee & Tea Add-on:
· Coffee & Tea, or 2 types of coffee
· Creamer and sugar (requests for specific types of milk, creamer, or sugar are welcome)
· Paper cups
· Coffee stirrers
· Urns to make & serve coffee & tea
· Table to hold everything (pictured)
· Staff to monitor & refill this as needed throughout your event